Friday, June 12, 2009

It's a sad sad sad sad (I mean very sad) time...

Time to say goodbye...but me not wanna do this... :( (lolspeak ;)

First of all I have to admitt that I don't regret repeating the year,because it gave me the opportunity to meet You guys and make friends I hope for a long time :)

Secondly I want to say that...well I think that a loldog will be better at this point...

As Asia said we like lolcats,and loldogs...they are great, funny and as the lolsite says: Pictures of Cute Dogs and Puppies to Help You Through the Day...so because of this definition I can honestly say,that You all are my lolpeople :D :D :D You helped me through all those horrible and boring days in kjo ;)
I am grateful for that,and thank You for being who You are :*

And here You have something that proves that
Asia's little happy wisdom tooth never dies...


Thank You for hot-dogs,Świnks,Jowita, waiting together for A...thinking how to kill boredom,sharing Your ( or Lidka's) notes,drawing things in notebooks (Pablito I know that You love it),funny moments.anwsering every hel(l) question: ... or I don't know, our phrases in Polish and English,mostly gramatically incorrect,and for fighting with najźlejszym złem ze złych złow which definately is KJO :P Without You I would be dead by now or at least in depression :P


Once again thank You for being You :D
I've heard once that
We only part to meet again,so I hope our goodbye isn't forever :)
And remember...

...SOMEWHERE OVER THE RAINBOW...

Me luvs You :*
your not so big Kalyna :*

5 comments:

Dżastina said...

Kalyno, thank You for this optimistic goodbye post! ;* 'Lolpeople' - me lovez it! :D
Ps. Since we are so great, I think You should bake us some cookies or something... ;)

isska said...

Kalinka Kalinka Kalinka maja:D :*

Anonymous said...

ehhh... :(

Cherry said...

I tell you, little happy wisdom teeth will rule this world... SOON

Kasia said...

just like Dżastina said... thanks for this optimistic post! :)
btw ~> great drawings ^^ :D