Friday, May 15, 2009

Recommendation :)

It was a hard to decide about my recommendation,and just when I wanted to say something about Carrie Underwood I've noticed that Asia was first :P so I decided to recommend another AI winner:
Kelly Clarkson

Kelly Brianne Clarkson was born on April 24, 1982 in Forth Worth, Texas and grew up in the small town of Burleson, a suburb of Fort Worth.

She won 1st season of American Idol in September 2002,and for me she was great :D
So far 4 albums were released:
2003 Thankful
2004 Breakaway
2007 My December
2009 All I Ever Wanted..
...and I'm waiting for more ;)

I like her voice,her music and lyrics,her songs have catchy tunes and what is more she's not a one hit wonder as many "stars" now ;)

I don't know what more can I say,so just listen,watch and let me know how do you like her ;)

her audition:




"I surrender" American Idol:




"A moment like this" from AI finale:



"Since You been gone" from "Breakaway"



Kelly and others from AI " That's What Friends Are For" I love it!!!




"You thought wrong" with Tamyra Gray



"Before Your love"



"The trouble with love is"



And I think my favourite song :D
"You found me"




There's many more but unfortunately youtube makes it hard to show them to you... :P


Once again I recommend Kelly Clarkson and her great performances ;) Hope You'll like her :)




I almost forgot ;) here You have here official websites:

Kelly

Kelly 2

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow a lot of it :D I love Kelly Clarkson:) one of the best to win American Idol:)Would love to see her live in concert!:)

Dark Lord of the Sith said...

Yeah, I agree. She has a stunning vioce which is a rare gift in the world made of plastic ;-). Thx for the clips. Kalyna - My life would suck without You ;-D