Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Five years from now...hmmm

I can't be sure what tommorow (5 years) brings, but here's one of the options... :D

Five years later...

Yes! I'm definately happy about my life! I have more than I ever wanted :D I live with a love of my life in a beautiful city starting with a letter P (you probably know what are the two possible choices ;).
I already have my M.A. degree, but in fact I use my language education mainly to translate my own cookbook concerning reipies for all those delicious cookies,cakes and other sweets, that you know I love to bake. I have to do that because my book was such a success that now people around the world want to have it :D

Before publishing the book,about two years ago, I made my dream come true and I've opened my own bakery,and now I own five of them :) :) :) :)
And to anwser anticipated questions:

To Paweł:Yes, you do have a dicount in all of them :]
To Asia:Of course we bake muffins, even better ones than those in "pod strzechą" ;P

Oh,and I almost forgot...I have one of the most popular websites concerning baking, and it's all thanks to Adaś who made this site soooooo interesting and inviting :D

Hopefully, I will achieve some of my goals, but if something goes wrong in the future, I'll think of new ones :D

4 comments:

Dżastina said...

Yeah, hooray for Kalina's cookies! ;)
Btw, it has been a long week since you have brought some... :P

isska said...

well well well:D i'd like to order your cookbook with your signature right now:D

Cherry said...

I wanna have a discount too! :D

Kalina said...

Dżastina: I'll bake sth....soon ;)

Isska:as soon as it is published you;ll get it :]

Aś: as you wish :D