Monday, December 22, 2008

It's Christmas time... :)

What can I say about my childhood memories connected with Christmas? Well first of all I remember writing letters to Gwiazdor. I refuse calling him Santa Claus, his name is Gwiazdor and that's it! Some people just can't understand it, especially those from Płock :P But anyway after writig the letters,or at first rather drawing them, we were to leave them on the windowsill,and then they were taken in some magical way during the night :D

Now something about decorating our Christmas tree. As You can see on this photo I did it with a smile on my face,and that I'm an expert in decorating ;)Ok...I did it with little help from my parents,and with suppoprt of my soft friends,the one I'm holding is Reksio,and I still have it :D

Other thing that remember is when once my mother and her friend(our almost aunt ;)) decided that it would be nice to make some gingerbread....yees...four little children (my brother,me and aunt's daughter and son) + one kitchen + a lot of gingerbread dough and it's
ingredients=mess...after that our mothers said NEVER AGAIN but I remember a lot of great fun :D :D :D :D

And now I make my own gingerbread :) And of course I must say something about presnets!When I was a small child I was soooo tense before unwrapping the presents "Did Gwiazdor get my letter?" "Will my dreams come true?" :P I can't remember the moment when I realised Gwiazdor doesn;t exist,but now I know that it took some magic from Christmas :( But still... :D I like Christmas, probably because I'm still a child in some part,and what's more nothing will take my memories away :D :D :D :D

So have a merry Christmas,and a happy new year from little Kalinka :)
















And here's a song for You,I like it,and I used it during my "lekcja pokazowa" ;)

1 comment:

Dżastina said...

Awww, you were such a cute little Christmas tree decorator ;)
Your gingerbread tasted delicious! :)))
I also like this song :)
Merry Christmas, Christmas merry!!! :)
Ciao,
Christmas Elf :D